Showing 25–32 of 32 results
AH – Tilt Table
The Tilt Table range has numerous applications in both examination and treatment procedures.
Tilt tables are used extensively in the area of functional rehabilitation for the handicapped and disabled patient where the requirement to stand or be upright is of paramount importance.
The couch assists the natural gravitational functions of the body, re-educates the balance mechanisms affected by long periods of lying and gives a degree of independence.
TE – Valletta
- New product and styling
- Laminate MDF lockers with a range of different co-ordinating anti-bacterial lacquered edges
- Eay clean Grey laminate with wipe down smooth sides, strong, quality 18mm MDF construction
- Quality 65mm locking front castors
- The Valletta wardrobe can be configured with the Valletta locker on the left or right
- Wardrobe dimensions: W260, D510, H1440
TL – Whittle
Specialist heavy duty bariatric seating with integral pressure management. Standard seat height 510mm (20″).
- Maximum load up to 320kg (50st) except 747/747D up to 254kg (40st)
- Beech frame with mortise & tenon joints for added strength
- Reflexion pressure relieving foam/ housekeeping wheels as standard
TE – Zenda
Designed by International designer Jon Crawford, this contemporary styling seating range is available with several options
- Profiled back with lumbar support
- High back with wings
- Styled with button or plain back option
- Removable seat cushion for infection control
- Robust, durable, high quality solid Beech frame
- Reflexion pressure reducing foam options
- Piping option
- 2 seater high back with wings option
- Can be upholstered in a wide range of high performance anti-microbial, waterproof, flame retardant contract fabrics