Showing 1–12 of 32 results
TE – Affiniti
- Contemporary design
- One piece easy clean moulded design with permanent anti-bacterial finish
- Tough, durable, wipe clean anti-bacterial surfaces
- Liquid containment top
- Designed for ease of access – no back, easily accessible for cleaning
- Not handed
- Removable drawers – easily removable for cleaning
- Easy grip down turned drawer handles
- Rounded corners with contoured sides for easy access
- Two lockable drawers
- Flexible drawer options
- Locking options – coded manual lock system, electronic dial lock or RFID electronic lock
- Easy access magazine shelf for patients
- Modern 100mm castors for ease of manoeuvrability
- Braked castors at front
- Steam cleanable surfaces
- Blue, Orchid and custom colour options
KN – Arden
Designed to complement a variety of environments, this modern dining chair is attractive and practical.
- Shaped and padded backrest for added comfort and support
- Easy-grip arms aid raising
- Seat Depth = 450mm
- Hygiene gap prevents trapping of dirt between seat and back
- Waterfall seat reduces pressure to the back of the legs
- Available with housekeeping wheels to aid manual handling
- Also available as an armchair
- Optional skids for additional strength and manoeuvrability
- Available in Bleached Beech, Natural Beech, Oak, Cherry, Walnut and Wenge stains as standard, plus customers own stain
- Available in a large range of standard fabrics or in client specified
KN – Cara
- Constructed using a single piece of laminate for the seat and back making the chair easier to clean.
- Optional upholstered seat for added comfort
- Lightweight construction ensures it is easy to move and relocate
- Available in Natural finish only
- Safe working load of up to 25 stone / 160kg
- Some models stackable up to 4 high to save space
- Optional linking mechanism ensures a safe and tidy environment
- Available in our large range of standard fabrics or in client specified
- Reinforced frame construction
- Security screws
Continental & Drainage
AH – Continental & Drainage
This top of the range physiotherapy couch is a 6-section couch, providing stability and rigidity, with a wide choice of top configurations to suit individual user requirements.
All models are electrically operated for height and optional drainage positioning. The electric height adjustment is standard with integral footbar switch.
It is widely used and an adaptable couch for hospital physiotherapy departments, offering different head configurations with breathing holes and removable plugs.
These are essential for face down treatment and manipulative procedures used by physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
The streamline base allows for hoist access and in addition the variable height descends low enough for wheelchair transfers to enable easy mount for the frail and elderly or for those with physical deficiencies.
TE – Galloway
Ideal for communal areas, the Galloway range comprises a medium back and high back armchair, medium back two seater sofa and high back armchair with wings.
- Fully upholstered easy grip arm
- Clearance under the seat base allows feet to be positioned to assist to a standing position
- Optional cushion available
- Can be upholstered in a wide range of high performance anti-microbial, waterproof, flame retardant contract fabrics
- Optional two-tone fabric available – soft, comfortable impervious upholstery on the main body of the chair, with a co-ordinating leather look to arm ends and headrest – the areas subject to most wear
AH – Gynae
Quality lasts. This premium couch range is designed and manufactured to the highest standards with a focus not only on patient comfort & safety but also on promoting good posture for all care givers.
|Model 2252||Gynae 1 – Electric with Retractable Wheel Base (RWB)|
|Model 2254||Gynae 2 – Electric with electric backrest and RWB|
|Model 2255||Gynae 3- Electric height, tilt and backrest with RWB|
|Model 2256||Gynae 3 Deluxe – with RWB and fold down seat extension|
|Model 2257||Gynae 3 Deluxe – with RWB and removable seat extension|
|Safe working load||225 kgs|
|Standard width||65.5 cms|
|Overall length||186.5 cms|
|Height range||53-100 cms|
|Back rest angles||+85° / 0°|
Triple footswitch operation available at extra cost (7330) – Models 2255, 2256 & 2257
Double footswitch operation available at extra cost (7329) – Model 2254 only
Removable seat extension 7303 must be ordered with couch
Fold-down seat extension 7333 must be ordered with couch
IV pole (requires fixing kit 7320)
Removable Seat Extension:
Supplied as standard with Gynae 3 Deluxe (Model 2257) and available as a cost option for all other gynaecology couch models (Gynae 3, 2 & 1). This extension may be inserted into sockets beneath the seat section to extend the overall couch surface when required and then removed and stored after use. It does not fold down.