Norman Lewis recently carried out a lecture room refurbishment at Croydon College which involved stripping out and dismantling existing lecture room benches in order to restore them to pristine condition. Norman Lewis estimates that the lecture room refurbishment saved the college around £10K versus replacing with new whilst maintaining the original design. Commenting on the project, Don Howie, Senior Account Manager at Norman Lewis said “we are delighted and proud to partner with Croydon College”.
Details of the work included the following:
- Full strip out of lecture room
- Dismantling existing lecture room benches
- Benches repaired as required
- Solid oak stripped of varnish, cleaned and neutralised then revarnished to high quality finish
- Replaced all foam with CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) fire retardant foam
- Recover all lecture room benches in fabric chosen by the client
- Recycled existing materials where feasible
- Work carried out to agreed specification and timescales
If you would like more information on our refurbishment services please contact us or call us for an appointment.