ME – Mirus
The Mirus chair boasts the ingeniously simple single lever control which operates the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The design concept of the Mirus chair also incorporates a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulder muscles. The 3-dimensional automatic flexible lumbar support system provides full support to the lumbar region with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs. A “zero pressure” seat cushion helps to distribute weight evenly across the seat pad to provide maximum comfort and support.
The Mirus chair is 98% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of white and aluminium frame, black and aluminium frame or all-black frame with a mesh back and fabric seat, the colour combinations are contemporary and exciting.
- Back Height: Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 4 positions.
- Seat Height: Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your iForm chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide: This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest: The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user’s requirements.
- Back Tilt: Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual’s requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 4 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user’s movement.
- Armrests: Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
RS – Voyage Beam
Designed specifically for the needs of seating for public spaces, Voyage beam seating is a solid, good-looking seat that combines comfort with practicality.
Voyage is ideally suited for use in public seating environments: airport terminals, rail and bus terminal seating and high traffic public waiting areas such as law courts, police stations etc.
- One piece metal seat face with cast aluminium edges and leg frames
- Metal beam cut to length
- Tables are in maple-finish MDF with polished edges
- Upholstered seat and back pads available
- Manufactured in the UK
RS – Prima Beam
Prima beam seating is a stylish, flexible and comfortable option for all concourse and public seating areas.
This durable range of beam seating offers a variety of configurations including a tip-up beam seating option to save space.
- Optional tip-up beam seating
- Also available: polypropylene tip-up beam seating
- PU topped arms optional
- Table option available in two shapes
- Floor fixings available
- Wide range of fabrics available
- Manufactured in the UK
PL – Ikon Beam
Clear-cut lines and inspirational shape, IKON offers style and enhancement to any guest or visitor environment. Whilst inspirational, IKON is practical and provides comfort and ergonomics to the user.
- Available in two, three or four seat beams
- Black or Silver frame options
- Choice of five plastic finishes; Red, White, Blue, Grey and Sand
- Available with a choice of plastic or upholstered seat