ME – Genidia
Genidia has been designed to increase productivity and wellbeing. Unlike traditional task seating, Genidia’s mechanism, incorporating carbon fibre technology, is engineered to create smooth and balanced dynamic movement. As a result, blood circulation is improved, user fatigue is reduced, and the risk of muscular skeletal disorders is minimised.
- Multi-directional headrest
- Spinal Flex support with 3D Matrix technology
- Five point back height adjustment
- Lumbar tracking system
- multi-dimensional height, angle & depth armrest adjustments
- Intuitive single level control mechanism
- Single-finger tension control
- Seat depth and tilt system
- Optional posture warning device
ME – Genidia Smart
To incorporate the desire for positive change in the workplace and address generations of poor seating position, the Genidia Smart’s posture warning system offers users the opportunity to retrain their subconscious in how to sit correctly – thus improving health and wellbeing at work.
The Genidia Smart has Greenguard Gold Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in black or white frame, with mesh, fabric or leather upholstery options and with a choice of polished aluminium, black or white two-tone base.
- Tapered backrest
- Multi-dimensional adjustable lumbar support
- Intuitive single lever control
- Carbon fibre forward tilt mechanism
- Single finger tension control
- Black, white or polished five star base
- 4D multi-functional arms
- Lift and lower 8˚ forward seat tilt
- Seat depth roll
- Posture warning device
ME – Nefil
Nefil is designed and manufactured to offer a perfect mix of ergonomics and elegance. The materials used to manufacture the Nefil chair are environmentally friendly and offer the flexibility and strength to provide outstanding comfort along with refreshing good looks.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three main chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt are all operated from a single point of contact. The Nefil office chair is packed full of features including Smart Motion back technology, backrest rake adjustment, lumbar support height adjustment, seat tilt and seat depth and bodyweight tension adjustments, optional headrest and pivoting arms with height and slide adjustment. A user instruction CD is also tucked neatly below the seat.
Offered in mesh or classic leather with a contemporary aluminium frame and base, the eco-friendly Nefil chair is 97% recyclable, has Greenguard Air Quality Certification, and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009.
Seat Height – Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your Nefil chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
Armrests – Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust the armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
Back Tilt – Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual’s requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 3 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user’s movement.
Headrest – The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user’s requirements.
Lumbar – The lumbar support can be positioned to provide the best support for the lumbar region, ensuring the S-shape of the spine is maintained for the optimum ergonomic working position.
Seat Slide – This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees
Seat Tilt – Adjust to allow the seat to tilt forward or backward and can be used in conjunction with the backrest tilt to relax the spine and take some pressure off the user’s back.
ME – Mirus
The Mirus chair boasts the ingeniously simple single lever control which operates the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The design concept of the Mirus chair also incorporates a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulder muscles. The 3-dimensional automatic flexible lumbar support system provides full support to the lumbar region with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs. A “zero pressure” seat cushion helps to distribute weight evenly across the seat pad to provide maximum comfort and support.
The Mirus chair is 98% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of white and aluminium frame, black and aluminium frame or all-black frame with a mesh back and fabric seat, the colour combinations are contemporary and exciting.
- Back Height: Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 4 positions.
- Seat Height: Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your iForm chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide: This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest: The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user’s requirements.
- Back Tilt: Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual’s requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 4 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user’s movement.
- Armrests: Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
VE – Luxus
Luxus has been designed to provide unsurpassed comfort and style, being particularly suited where individuality and excellence are important. A tailored shell, designed to provide the correct ergonomic and back support, together with the addition of soft sculptured side padding, means the Luxus range of seating adds distinction and comfort to any office. Available with a choice of two back heights, the swivel chairs feature a synchronised tilt mechanism with tension control and ‘safety lock’ facility, which may be locked in any position or left in ‘free-float’ for dynamic posture support.
- Options available include polished metal or wooden base
VE – Flow
A task chair family with a wonderful clarity of design and simplicity of line.
Clean lines and simple aesthetics mean that the Flow chair fits comfortably in most environments. Flow has a consistent design style; from the elegance of the new back frame to the specially designed and developed synchronised tilt mechanism, combining the back, armrest and seat in one continuous sweeping entity.
A breathable and elastic mesh wraps the user comfortably when sitting in Flow, and provides superb support over a large contact area for long term user comfort.
The option of visitor chairs, conference chairs and two heights of task chairs mean that there is a chair to fit your own space and your own requirements.