ME – Genidia Smart
To incorporate the desire for positive change in the workplace and address generations of poor seating position, the Genidia Smart’s posture warning system offers users the opportunity to retrain their subconscious in how to sit correctly – thus improving health and wellbeing at work.
The Genidia Smart has Greenguard Gold Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in black or white frame, with mesh, fabric or leather upholstery options and with a choice of polished aluminium, black or white two-tone base.
- Tapered backrest
- Multi-dimensional adjustable lumbar support
- Intuitive single lever control
- Carbon fibre forward tilt mechanism
- Single finger tension control
- Black, white or polished five star base
- 4D multi-functional arms
- Lift and lower 8˚ forward seat tilt
- Seat depth roll
- Posture warning device
ME – Mirus
The Mirus chair boasts the ingeniously simple single lever control which operates the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The design concept of the Mirus chair also incorporates a multi-directional interactive neck roll which can help to relax tired neck and shoulder muscles. The 3-dimensional automatic flexible lumbar support system provides full support to the lumbar region with interactive and dynamic movement, intuitively adjusting to your needs. A “zero pressure” seat cushion helps to distribute weight evenly across the seat pad to provide maximum comfort and support.
The Mirus chair is 98% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of white and aluminium frame, black and aluminium frame or all-black frame with a mesh back and fabric seat, the colour combinations are contemporary and exciting.
- Back Height: Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 4 positions.
- Seat Height: Allows you to raise or lower the seat height on your iForm chair so your feet rest flat on the floor. When correctly adjusted your upper legs should be angled slightly downwards.
- Seat Slide: This feature allows you to change the depth of the seat to accommodate the length of your legs. When correctly adjusted, you should be able to place your clenched fist between the edge of the seat and the back of your knee. This will keep your back in contact with the backrest while avoiding pressure behind your knees.
- Headrest: The headrest can be tilted and height adjusted to individually suit the user’s requirements.
- Back Tilt: Adjust to change the angle of the back in relation to the seat. Will allow for multiple angles based on the individual’s requirements. The seat back can be locked in any one of 4 positions, or operated in free-float mode to follow the user’s movement.
- Armrests: Raise, lower, angle and depth adjust armrests so your forearms rest comfortably while sitting at a desk.
ME – Ergohuman
The future is Ergohuman – designed with total comfort in mind. The Ergohuman chair is a perfect fusion of art and science, with flex zones that ensure constant support of back and lumbar, multi-dimensional adjustable arm rests for unparalleled support and a height-adjustable pivoting headrest for full cranial support.
The Ergohuman has been designed specifically for those who are in an office chair for long periods of time and require “Intensive Use Seating” to keep them comfortable. Aesthetics, form and function allow this ergonomic chair to utilize a synchro tilt mechanism with 3 positional lock, sliding seat, pneumatic height adjustment, automatic lumbar support system, height and angle adjustable arms and headrest all in one very unique ergonomic chair.
Using the ingeniously simple single lever control to operate the three most frequently used chair functions – seat height, seat depth and back tilt can all be operated from a single point of contact.
The Ergohuman also boasts 97% recyclability, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of mesh, fabric or leather with polished aluminium frame and base.
An eco-friendly, intuitive, stylish office chair which creates the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
Raise or lower to support the lumbar (lower back) region of your spine. The back height adjustment operates on a ratchet system and the backrest can be set in any one of 4 positions.
ME – Enjoy
The Enjoy range brings extraordinary economy to luxury seating. Sharing many of the features of the top-range Ergohuman models, the Enjoy office chair provides intensive 8-hour day comfort. With unique autoflex zones for back and lumbar support and a range of adjustments using the ingeniously simple single lever control to provide personalised comfort, the Enjoy chair is beautifully designed for enduring comfort
Aesthetics, form and function allow this ergonomic chair to utilize a synchro tilt mechanism with 3 positional lock, seat slide and pneumatic height adjustment. Height, depth and angle adjustable arms and adjustable headrest all in one very unique ergonomic chair.
The Enjoy chair is 97% recyclable, has Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and meets EN 1335-2:2009 and EN 1335-3:2009. Available in a choice of mesh, fabric or leather with black frame and polished aluminium base.
Salt ‘n Pepper
VE – Salt ‘n Pepper
The modern styling of Salt and Pepper gives an insight into its advanced technological construction and simple to use features. The exceptionally comfortable form of the back and arm ‘shell’ provides tailored support for various body shapes and sizes, while its high end design look will spice up any office environment. With a choice of a classic black or stylish white frame, Salt and Pepper allow you to shake things up a little.