Showing all 2 results
AOC Filing Cabinet
BI – AOC Filing Cabinet
More great value without compromise on style and security from the AOC contract filing cabinet. A mastered lock, label holders and full drawer extension all feature, while a textured paint finish enhances the look of quality.
Features and benefits:
- Designed for suspension filing
- Fully welded carcase without bolts or rivets for greater strength
- Mastered lock (200 differs)
- Hardwearing textured paint finish
- Guarantee (years): 5
- Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, BS 5459 1983 Part 3, DIN 4554/485 NB: Drawers tested to BS4875, Part 7, Table 3 Test Level 4, 80,000 cycles
- Key information: 92 series, 200 differs, 92201-92400, mastered Std – P800817 Same Number – P800864
BI – System File
System File can provide a multitude of solutions, with a vast choice of internals and accessories for further customisation, all the while maintaining consistency of design and quality, crucial to the modern office.
Features and benefits
- Carcase heights from 695 mm to 1950mm
- Carcase widths 800 & 1000mm (and 1200mm in tambours)
- Drawers have file bars and cross rails for side to side or front to back filing of A4 and foolscap
- All units have height adjustable feet.
- Guarantee (years): 10
- Quality accreditation: BS EN 14073 2004 Part 2 & 3, BS EN 14074, BS 4875 1998 Part 7 level 4 & Part 8, BS 5459 1983 Part 3, DIN 4554/485, BS 476 Part 7 1987 Class 2Y, ANSI/BIFMA X5.2, 5.3 & 5.5, 1997/98, level 5.2, BS 7449 1991
- Key information: AB series, 500 differs, AB500-AB999, mastered Combination units P800766 Cupboard doors P800762 Tambours 2/3/4 high P800674 Tambours 54/6 high P800763