Showing 1–12 of 35 results
TE – Affiniti
- Contemporary design
- One piece easy clean moulded design with permanent anti-bacterial finish
- Tough, durable, wipe clean anti-bacterial surfaces
- Liquid containment top
- Designed for ease of access – no back, easily accessible for cleaning
- Not handed
- Removable drawers – easily removable for cleaning
- Easy grip down turned drawer handles
- Rounded corners with contoured sides for easy access
- Two lockable drawers
- Flexible drawer options
- Locking options – coded manual lock system, electronic dial lock or RFID electronic lock
- Easy access magazine shelf for patients
- Modern 100mm castors for ease of manoeuvrability
- Braked castors at front
- Steam cleanable surfaces
- Blue, Orchid and custom colour options
KN – Cara
- Constructed using a single piece of laminate for the seat and back making the chair easier to clean.
- Optional upholstered seat for added comfort
- Lightweight construction ensures it is easy to move and relocate
- Available in Natural finish only
- Safe working load of up to 25 stone / 160kg
- Some models stackable up to 4 high to save space
- Optional linking mechanism ensures a safe and tidy environment
- Available in our large range of standard fabrics or in client specified
- Reinforced frame construction
- Security screws
TE – Cascade
- New range of modern co-ordinating lockers with colour options for dementia friendly use
- 9 different configurations
- Armouren anti-bacterial moulded top, contoured to stop liquid spills, waterproof, stain resistant, bleach cleanable
- Curved profile top for safety
- Easy clean laminate with co-ordinating edges. Strong, quality construction.
- 65mm locking front castors
- Express stock delivery available
TE – Cascade Monos
- Designed using pioneering polymer construction materials, with innovative sustainability and anti-bacterial benefits
- Surfaces impregnated with silver Ion anti-bacterial benefits – successfully tested on common organisms in more than 2,000 applications, resisting 50+ major illness causing bacteria
- Closed loop lifecycle compliant – made from recycled material, completely recyclable at end of life
- Easy clean polymer surfaces
- White locker, welded seams with co-ordinating sapphire blue edges
- 65mm anti-bacterial castors, locking on front
- large upper drawer with key lock, 2 x lower doors as standard
Continental & Drainage
AH – Continental & Drainage
This top of the range physiotherapy couch is a 6-section couch, providing stability and rigidity, with a wide choice of top configurations to suit individual user requirements.
All models are electrically operated for height and optional drainage positioning. The electric height adjustment is standard with integral footbar switch.
It is widely used and an adaptable couch for hospital physiotherapy departments, offering different head configurations with breathing holes and removable plugs.
These are essential for face down treatment and manipulative procedures used by physiotherapists, osteopaths and chiropractors.
The streamline base allows for hoist access and in addition the variable height descends low enough for wheelchair transfers to enable easy mount for the frail and elderly or for those with physical deficiencies.